We were delighted to partner with Hello Fresh in conducting new research into Australians weeknight cooking behaviours and decision-making processes.
These insights are explored in the thought leadership report titled Australia’s Cooking Landscape, which reveals the research insights into Australian weeknight cooking behaviours and decision-making processes.
The key insights have been pulled together in the infographic below, titled A week in the life of cooks in the Aussie home and reveals how:
- Australians value homemade meals,
- Many find it difficult to find time to plan for their weekly meals,
- Despite being busy and time poor, many Australians still allocate time in their week to spend at the grocery story,
- Not only are Australians finding it stressful cooking for their household, but ‘food inspiration can sometimes create overwhelming expectations’, and
- Australians have a strong desire to be more adventurous in the kitchen and to create a variety of healthy weeknight dinners.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information on our research and visualisation services, please feel free to check out our Research Pack, or get in touch!
P: 02 8824 3422