The factors disrupting the future of education report
It is no surprise that the education sector is facing massive shifts in how technological and societal factors are changing how students engage with their education, and how teachers engage their students.
This digital report delves into some of the most pressing issues facing education today, such as the impact of artificial intelligence and machine learning on learning outcomes, the rise of online learning and its implications for traditional classroom-based models, and the increasing importance of digital literacy and 21st-century skills.
This essential report is packed with research on the education landscape and is tailored for educators, administrators, policymakers, and parents wanting to stay informed and ensure a brighter future for students and children.
Topics you’ll love exploring:
- Artificial intelligence and technological change
- Individualisation of learning
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Consumer approach to education
- Teacher burnout
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the factors influencing the education sector
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technological advancements
- Make well-informed decisions and strategise effectively for the future
- Empower yourself and your school staff with the knowledge to drive positive change
Frequently asked questions
How long will it take to receive the report after purchasing it?
You’ll receive it immediately. As it’s a digital report you will be able to download it as a PDF to read on any digital device.
Is the report available in a physical format or only as a digital download?
At the moment this report is currently only available as a digital download